The World Health Organization defines social determinants of health (SDOH) as “the non-medical factors that influence health outcomes. Increasing evidence shows that concern for the collection and analysis of SDOH data will benefit both health care systems and the communities that they serve.
- The Social Determinants of Health: What Are They, and Why Should We Care?
- Why Medical Practices Must Communicate To Patients In Their Native Language
- Curago automates collection of Staying Healthy Assessments for Community Health Centers in Los Angeles County
- California Healthcare Coverage for Undocumented Residents Over the Age of 50
- New Study Shows Telehealth as Effective Solution for Gastroenterology