Accessing healthcare in the United States is no easy feat for non-English speaking families. The healthcare system, as it is currently designed, not only requires you to have sufficient health insurance coverage but also English language proficiency.
- The Social Determinants of Health: What Are They, and Why Should We Care?
- Why Medical Practices Must Communicate To Patients In Their Native Language
- Curago automates collection of Staying Healthy Assessments for Community Health Centers in Los Angeles County
- California Healthcare Coverage for Undocumented Residents Over the Age of 50
- New Study Shows Telehealth as Effective Solution for Gastroenterology