Business Development Representative
Curago Health is a fast-growing patient engagement company that leverages mobile, web, and SMS to engage patients on behalf of our providers and payer customers.
As a Business Development Representative for the Curago team, you’ll get a chance to work on exciting products that improve the patient experience with our healthcare system. You’ll be a key team member, working closely with community health centers and medical groups to prospect and build new business.
This role at Curago Health will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven to help people, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Building relationships within the healthcare community
- Helping people achieve the outcomes they are looking for, whether Curago is a fit or not
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company and/or
- You have experience working at a community health center
What you’ll do
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Prospecting and building new business opportunities
- Building and managing a sales pipeline
- Presenting Curago to new prospects and preparing proposals
- Nurturing opportunities
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a Sales role.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Experience working with customer communication tools like SalesForce or Hubspot.
- Work on products and services that are impactful, potentially lifesaving in nature and helping noble causes.
- A fun and friendly culture.
- Flexible work hours and a healthy amount of vacation days (we want you to have a happy work-life balance).
- Excellent medical, dental, and 401k.
Curago Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here