UX/UI Designer (FT)
Curago Health is a fast-growing patient engagement company that leverages mobile, web, and SMS to engage patients on behalf of our providers and payer customers.
As a UX/UI Designer for the Curago team, you’ll get a chance to work on exciting products that improve the patient experience with our healthcare system. You’ll be a key team member, working closely with our PMs and Engineering team to set the product vision and bring it to reality. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in team ideation sessions to craft solutions and set the vision for new products or improve the experience on existing ones
- Translate business goals into user flows
- Create user flows diagrams, wireframes and prototypes
- Create and run usability tests
- UI design
- Interview users and stakeholders to understand their needs and goals
- 3+ years of experience designing for mobile + web (interaction design, product design, UX/UI)
- Knowledge of mobile design (iOS, Android) and interaction design best practices
- Be able to provide rough sketches of your ideas, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect mockups, as well as annotated flows and assets for implementation
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision. Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- Some knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Knowing how to balance design quality with timely deliverables
- Work on products and services that are impactful, potentially lifesaving in nature and helping noble causes
- A fun and friendly culture
- Flexible work hours and a healthy amount of vacation days (we want you to have a happy work-life balance)
- Excellent medical, dental, and 401k
Curago Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.