Customer Success Manager (FT)
Curago Health is a fast-growing patient engagement company that leverages mobile, web, and SMS to engage patients on behalf of our providers and payer customers.
As a Customer Success Manager for the Curago team, you’ll get a chance to work on exciting products that improve the patient experience with our healthcare system. You’ll be a key team member, working closely with our amazing clients, support team, and our product managers to ensure our clients achieve long last results with our platform.
This role at Curago Health will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with customers to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company and/or
- You have experience working at a community health center
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use the Curago Health Platform effectively.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your service.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product.
- Identifying opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing healthcare related software.
- Experience working with customer communication tools like SalesForce or Hubspot.
- Work on products and services that are impactful, potentially lifesaving in nature and helping noble causes.
- A fun and friendly culture.
- Flexible work hours and a healthy amount of vacation days (we want you to have a happy work-life balance).
- Excellent medical, dental, and 401k.
Curago Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.