The following is from the folks over at NewportMed.com:
The following is a message from Josh Klinge, the CEO Newportmed (www.newportmed.com):
Today, President Trump expanded Telehealth benefits. It appears that visits that can be conducted via Telehealth regardless of diagnosis and will be paid by CMS
- The Social Determinants of Health: What Are They, and Why Should We Care?
- Why Medical Practices Must Communicate To Patients In Their Native Language
- Curago automates collection of Staying Healthy Assessments for Community Health Centers in Los Angeles County
- California Healthcare Coverage for Undocumented Residents Over the Age of 50
- New Study Shows Telehealth as Effective Solution for Gastroenterology