The World Health Organization defines social determinants of health (SDOH) as “the non-medical factors that influence health outcomes. Increasing evidence shows that concern for the collection and analysis of SDOH data will benefit both health care systems and the communities that they serve.
- Harnessing the Power of AI in Digital Health: Ensuring Safety and Patient Protection
- Revolutionizing Healthcare: Automation of Patient Waitlists Enhances Experience and Boosts Staff Efficiency
- Improve Patient Satisfaction through Waitlist Automation
- How Physicians Can Improve Health Outcomes by 50% or More by Addressing Social Determinants of Health
- Addressing SDOH Can Reduce Healthcare Costs